Sometimes you will face an error in starting the audio/video at the time of joining a scheduled session.
Solving Audio/Video Permission Issues on Chrome
1. If you see a "Permission Denied" message
If you see an error message like
check icon as shown in the red box. Cross icon means "Not given access for Media devices". (i.e. microphone and camera). Since the tavvy.com does not have permission to access your microphone and camera, you are not able to start the session.
Enabling microphone and camera access
- Click on icon with red cross. And it will pop up a dialog.
- Select "Always allow access option".
- You may have to do it separately for microphone and camera.
- Refresh the page. Video and audio will now be enabled and you will be able to join the session.
2. Video and/or Audio is not working (Chrome)
- Click on the 'lock icon' (as shown in the image below)
- You will see drop down listing all the permissions. Microphone and camera should have 'Allow'. If not, change the permission and 'Allow' it. (see the image below)