- You must make sure that you are alone when you are conducting a session.
- You should log in 5 mins prior to the scheduled time and keep all files ready for the class.
- You should make sure all notifications on your laptop are switched off so that there is no disturbance during the session.
- You must ensure that the room where the session is being conducted is noise-free.
- You must strictly adhere to the scheduled timeline.
- Should you have any doubts regarding conducting sessions on Tavvy, you must have it clarified before the start of the session.
- Ensure you keep all your communication, during the session, strictly professional and pertaining to the session topic.
Dos and Don’ts for a Tavvy Tutor Print
Created by: Tavvy Help Center
Modified on: Thu, 22 Aug, 2019 at 8:04 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.