- It’s quick and easy. There are only a few steps to register and create your profile on the marketplace to allow students to search based on filters like subject, curriculum etc. All you need to do is to sign up as a Tutor and update your profile. It’s very simple! To sign up as a Tutor, follow the steps given below:
- Click or copy the following link https://tavvy.com/app/#/tutorlogin to sign up as a Tutor on Tavvy. You will be redirected to the Tavvy Tutor Register page.
- Enter your email address, first name, last name, and password of your choice in the respective fields. Note the password requirements to make sure it’s a strong password.
Repeat the password in the Retype Password field for confirmation.
Note: The criteria for creating your password are given below:
- Password should be between 8 - 25 characters.
- Use at least one special character. Eg. ! @ # $ %.
- Use at least one number.
- Use one uppercase letter.
- Ensure that the password entered in the Password and Retype Password fields match.
- Also, as you type the password, the criteria matched will show a tick.
- Check the box for confirming that you are not robot in I’m not a robot field.
The Activate Account page will be displayed to verify your email address by clicking the activation link in the email, that has been sent to your registered email address and subsequently activate your account.
Note: It is mandatory to verify your email address, failing which you will not be able to login to the Tavvy marketplace. If you have not received the email from Tavvy, check your Spam / Junk folder.
- Login in to your email address and open the Email from Tavvy.
Click on Activation Link. You will be redirected to the activation success page.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard and prompted to complete your profile. You have successfully signed up as a Tavvy Tutor.
- Click Ok and update your profile so that students can search easily for you.
Note: Your profile has to be complete 100% for it to be listed on the Tavvy marketplace.